Videos and presentations of the keynote speakers and panels from the 2017 Stakeholder Symposium.
Day 1 - Wednesday, October 18
- Tom Doughty, Vice President, Customer and State Affairs
- Steve Berberich, President and CEO, California ISO
- Steve Chadima, SVP External Affairs, Advanced Energy Economy
- Mark Rothleder, VP Market Quality & Renewable Integration, California ISO
- James Sweeney, Director, Precourt Energy Efficiency Center, Stanford University
- Carl Zichella, Director, Western Transmission, Natural Resources Defense Council
Moderator: John Danner, Senior Fellow, UC Berkeley-Haas School of BusinessPresentation
- Kevin Smith, CEO, SolarReserve
- Paul Thomsen, Executive Director, Government and Regulatory Affairs, Ormat Technologies, Inc.
- Ryan Wartena, President & Director of Product, Geli
- Mark Widmar, CEO, First Solar
Moderator: Colleen Regan, Head of U.S. Utilities and Market Reform, North America at Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Rocky Chávez, Assemblyman, California State Assembly 76th district
Day 2 - Thursday, October 19
Moderator: Travis Kavulla, Vice-Chairman, Montana Public Service Commission
to check out the videos from last year's event.