Monitor California ISO real-time power grid conditions, receive alerts and track calendar events with this free application. ISO Today makes our top web features available at your touch.
What's New in Version 4.7
- Added new Hybrids page accessible from the Supply page. Includes new Hybrids pie and trend charts.
- Hybrids trend chart provides line and stacked-graph options.
- Hybrids trend chart provides peak and production data for past days using the date picker, then the Options drop down.
- Removed most Hybrids from Batteries trend chart.
- Batteries trend chart display can be broken down to show all batteries, stand-alone batteries and hybrid batteries using the Options drop down.
- Batteries trend chart provides peaks and daily production data for past days using the date picker, then the Options drop down.
- Updated content in information pages.
Monitor available resource adequacy capacity to identify when energy supply might be tight, up to 7 days in advance.
View grid status and available capacity measured against the current demand and the forecasted peak.
Users can receive Flex Alerts to notify them when conservation is needed, get energy system notifications, along with ability to add ISO meetings and events to their calendar.
Compare demand and net demand plus historic data.
View wholesale energy prices on the price map. Use the slider to easily filter out nodes based on Location Marginal Prices (LMP).
View breakdown of supply and renewables serving the ISO.
View peak and daily production data for past dates on the renewables trend graph.
View renewables and supply graphs as stacked charts.
Version 4.7 of ISO Today is compatible with iOS13 and Android 7.0 (Nougut) and up for smart phones and tablets. Apple devices with the iOS 12 operating system can still download Version 4.3 from the App Store.