Operate the world’s most reliable, cost-effective and environmentally sustainable power system
- Reliably and efficiently integrate new resources by proactively upgrading operational capabilities
- Strengthen resource adequacy and meet California’s SB100 goals through long-term transmission planning and effective coordination with state agencies
- Build on the foundation of the Western Energy Imbalance Market to further expand Western market opportunities
- Provide highly responsive and inclusive stakeholder engagement and customer service
- Create a flexible and adaptive work environment that retains and attracts a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- We adapt quickly and effectively to internal and external pressures for change.
- We embrace expected and unexpected change and adopt those changes in a thoughtful and smooth way.
- We weather difficulties, changing conditions and unforeseen circumstances to achieve success.
- We understand that resilience is built by strengthening self-awareness, self-care, positive relationships and purpose.
- We are personally committed to results and take initiative to do the right thing to achieve them.
- We know what’s expected of us, meet our deadlines, accomplish our goals and proactively follow up on the status of our commitments.
- We build trust among team members and freely give and receive feedback in order to best accomplish our goals and develop ourselves and our colleagues.
- We are honest. We are truthful in all of our dealings and keep our word and our commitments to our customers, our stakeholders and our colleagues.
- We are respectful. Even when we disagree, we speak openly and respectfully and consider each other’s ideas and thoughts.
- We work diligently, ethically and legally and have the professional courage to speak up when we observe variances.
- We understand that in serving our corporate purpose, we strive to serve our customers and our community in furtherance of that purpose.
- We prioritize customer service in all goals, decisions, actions and everyday operations.
- We practice leadership by putting the needs of others first and help our people develop and perform as highly as possible.
- We create value for our colleagues by remaining relevant with our skills and doing our best work.
- We value each other for our differences and unique contributions.
- We are transparent in our dealings, truthfully communicate challenges and put in the work to address those challenges.
- We listen to the opinions and reasoning of others.
- We admit mistakes freely and apologize for them.
- We ask for help when we need it.